A Place to Live Which Meets My Needs...
ENABLE Glasgow believes that everyone who has a learning disability has the right to supported living arrangements which meet their individual needs and aspirations, and those of their families. This means:
- A choice of models of support.
- To be supported to play a valued role in the community.
- The opportunity to stay in touch with friends and family.
- The right kind of support for each individual.
- The chance for family members and friends to be involved in support where the service user wishes this.
We also recognise that this means that support models and funding for these should be stable and sustainable, being adaptable enough to meet people’s changing needs.
ENABLE Glasgow supported living services have been developed in direct response to what our members tell they want and need. For more details about these, please contact us at any time.